This pre-1921 postcard shows the Adirondack National Bank building on Main Street. The building was completed in 1907, and has housed many banks throughout the years. It was built on the northern portion of the lot that originally belonged to guide Reuben Reynolds. The facade is dramatically different today after a modernization in 1962; it most recently housed KeyBank.
[Historic Saranac Lake Collection, TCR #670. Courtesy of Florence Wright.]
Stay up to date on all the news and happenings from Historic Saranac Lake at the Saranac Laboratory Museum!