Be on the lookout for the Cure Porch on Wheels in the coming year. Not only will we be using it as our oral history booth, we will also share it with the community for a variety of creative purposes -- an art studio, a stage set, a radio broadcasting booth, an exhibit space, a workshop, a classroom...? How will you use the porch?
Visit cureporchonwheels.org to learn more about this project!
Check out the list of awesome supporters of the Cure Porch on Wheels by clicking "read more" below!
We want to give a HUGE thank you to everyone who made the Cure Porch on Wheels possible! Without your construction skills, design expertise, towing assistance, monetary support, and more, this project would not have been possible. We look forward to putting the final touches on the Porch and bringing it to a location near you soon!
We appreciate support from the following:
- Bryony Graham and Salem Artworks
- Bill Plumb and Adirondack White Pine Cabins
- Clarence Brockway and BOCES
- Melissa Kline and Maple Lane Design and Drafting
- Wiley Lavigne and Adirondack Inspection Services & Engineering
- Jesse Schwarzburg and Black Mountain Architecture
- Jim Meade
- Marc Wanner
- Ken Gochenaur
- Martin Rowley
- Richard Fletcher
- Paula Blanchard
- Garrett Foster and Miles Gillette of Garrett Foster Roofing
- Mike Mahoney, Stephen Kemp, Tyler Legault, Mike Holmes, Shawn Barney, and Austin Proper of Blue Moon Builders
- Adams Brothers Painting
- Harlow Excavating
- Haselton Lumber
- Lamb Lumber
- Bill Madden and Madden’s Transfer and Storage
- Lee Foster
- Jay Annis and Spencer Boat Works
- Bob Bevilacqua and Carcuzzi Car Care Center
- The Cloudsplitter Foundation
- The National Endowment for the Arts
- The Will Rogers Motion Picture Pioneers Foundation
- The Cure Porch on Wheels is made possible by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature